Thursday, August 11, 2005

THE COMING IONIZATION OF PLANET EARTH...CHAPTER ONE!

I would like to share this with you now, dear readers, since I am beingdirected to communicate it to those I care about and those open to listen and/or become aware of the need to know.

My friends, it's very strange....how many months ago I had this two week window in August pegged as being an exceptionally dangerous time for us all....

And.... Usually I have pretty good sense of what it is that is coming.

But for some reason all I am sensing this time is a multiplicity of confusion, chaos, and uncertainty. A living house of mirrors.

Which mirror gives us the real reflection? I sense something is unfolding at this moment, but it remains annoyingly indistinct.
For the first time in a long time I can't pin point it. It is so nebulous as to make me question my own intuition....

And ... as an intuitive, that REALLY bothers me!

It's a feeling similar to being under a heavy blanket with not enough oxygen.... Any lack of certainty may be perhaps because, for some reason, or insome way, I am being blocked ... or it may be that the emergent event is apotentiality that is so massive or such a huge "trigger" for other events that I have yet been unable to subconsciously assimilate it in it's entirety, (i.e. The assassination of Duke Ferdinand of Austria) .... I don't know, butI can say that I don't like it! Not one bit!

To make matters worse, if we make it through this window and none ofthe vying potentialities actualize, then there is still a window inOctober and one in Dec.

The same fog covers those time periods as well. IMO, that's not a good sign. It looks like it's going to be a bumpy ride.
Therefore, it's time to talk to Prudence.... Prudence says: Itnever hurts to do the Boy Scout.....Prepare to hunker in the bunker!
And...in the meantime:

Keep an eye on the Sun.

Because....

The coming ionization of Planet Earth is proceeding apace. It's advance effects are causing the social world of humans to spin increasingly out of control.

Look for crazy and irrational behaviors to multiply and proliferate on national and international levels as individual and group-human emotions and behaviors are triggered to greater and greater levels of response.

Expect subconscious anticipatory energies to increasingly become sympathetic and attempt unsuccessfully to harmonize to the surfeit of ionized energy building everywhere in our solar system. Like a battery that is being overcharged we will soon enough see it manifest its imminent emergence in all matter and in all life forms on Planet Earth

I will be detailing this potentiality at length in a soon to be published article.

Oh yes!... I almost forgot to mention...An attempt to deflect the coming ionization of Planet earth is the primary mission of Chemtrails. That is why it is a global project...One that is allowed to trump national sovereignty over national airspace by most of the world's governments.

It is the Earth that is at risk.

-CliffMickelson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home